Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Know I've Been Away










My apologies to any and all readers. I have been offline for two weeks now trying to resolve my mobile Wi-Fi issues with Comcast. I will not trouble you about my interactions with their customer service other than to say that they must be taking their corporate philosophy from the same help manual being used by the U.S. Congress.

Since I have been up in Weed, California I have had zero internet service. I will be here for another week or thereabouts, right now I am at the semi-local internet cafĂ© and will attempt to make the trek here more often for blog updates that are more than my queue of internet pictures and memorable art. For now it’s been an interesting respite from my blog mania, only minor withdrawal pains on this end. How about you?

No comments: