Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some Writin' To Do



I have mentioned recently that I have a writing project to concentrate on and because of that I was going to back off on my blog posts. In fact, I am writing this post nearly three weeks ahead and spending the rest of today stocking my queue for the remainder of the summer. I really hope to resist the urge to comment on the current twists & turns of the society and the planet until at least September.


Be assured this little grey blog space will not be blank, I am going to crawl through my image folders and toss you a visual every day for the next two months. A random collage for July and a special month of far flung felines for August.


And yes for those who know which projects I have been struggling with, the picture above is a blatant hint at my decision.

No comments: