Sunday, April 08, 2012

The "Truth" about Easter Eggs


Forty years of research which took renowned Creation Scientist, Dr. Daniel Cameroon, to 2 continents, 4 countries, and 3 states to gather the empirical, bible-based facts needed to reveal the truth about easter eggs to christian parents who can not afford his seminars!  


"To think this all started when I was 4-years old, painting easter eggs with my little sister (god rest her soul) in our kitchen," says Dr. Cameroon.  "And my grandpa came in, saw what we were doing, vomited instinctively onto both of us, kicked little Macel in the head (and sent her straight home to jesus) and beat the sweet and merciful love of the lord jesus christ into my wretched soul right there on the kitchen floor.  I dedicate this book to you, Grandpa Duncan, and to the lord jesus christ, through whom all things crazy are possible!"

I can't even attempt to parse that introduction for you but if you want to pick up a copy of the book - well you can't get it on Amazon but this website where you can get it is even more entertaining than a coliseum full of christians.

No comments: