Saturday, July 03, 2010

Courageous Cat


Today's post is all about inter-species communication. The black feline in the picture is Vlad who resides at M's house. The picture was taken by the next-door neighbor, who is the owner of the very large twenty year old parrot. Vlad is a wise animal and is fully aware that the parrot is larger than he is and has a very sharp beak. But sometimes he just has to hop the fence and ponder the possibilities of 'what if'.

I am going to make this a long weekend, so today I leave you with other furry and feathery images.








Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Vlad is saying "That is one BIG ASS bird!" I'm guessing he wakes up in the morning and says "I mean, I can't have been seeing that right, it CAN'T have been that big, NO WAY! I'm going back there." After he comes back "DAMN, it WAS that big. Well, I'm staying clear of there. I'm not going back no way, nothing but trouble." Of couse he wakes up the next day and...


I adore the kitten pouncing. I dore the cat in the ~drain.

Nice kitties.
Matt