Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogger Tag

[Content Disclosure: Poker 23%; Blogging 34%; Me 42%; Jane Fonda 1%]

Well my lack of posting here didn’t go unpunished as Amy tagged me for the 7 Things About Me Blog Chain. I figured I’d better get on it or there would be no one left to tag. This is truly a pyramid about to collapse. I’ve already have 93 things about me but I have only shared those privately. So I have selected 7 exemplars for now and promise to get the full list up to one hundred and perhaps even post it here. No really I will....

11. I was Jane Fonda’s bodyguard for a day
20. I volunteer at the SPCA in the cat wing.

24. I feel the most important feature of a car is head room.

38. The last presidential speech I heard was Richard Nixon’s resignation.

39. I don’t believe in the Cartesian mind/body split.

47. When anyone says their family is dysfunctional, I ask if they have ever seen The Osbournes.
73. I am fascinated by images from the Hubble Space Telescope.

Now who can I tag?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tim, do we have a deadline on these seven things? i'm not as old as you are, so i have only been able to live about 5 of them.

The Shrink said...

As I remember you could put up seven from just the last blogger convention!