Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Blog Roll on the Right

All six of my readers will notice that I have added to my blog roll over there on the right. No I am not done but I have been remise in not acknowledging some of the other bloggers I read on a regular basis.

I really haven't been sure just how long I would be at this particular endeavour; either this blog or poker writing in general (for more details on that see my last post below) but it is time to do this blog in the great tradition for all the blog foremothers and forefathers. So in addition to attending to my personal blog role, I will get to at least 50 of the 100 "Things About Me" soon.

On another note, I have been branching out a bit with my writing and I must say in some very, very good company. Check out the latest edition of Dr. Pauly's Truckin' where I debut along with Wil Wheaton, Joe Speaker, Change100, Dan Keston and, of course, the good Dr. Pauly himself. I promise not a single mention of poker in my story.

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Thanks for sharing your Truckin' story!